Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break 2011!

This year for Justin's Spring Break we went to Charlotte, NC to see my parents; Arabel's Mamaw and Papaw.  We had such a wonderful time!  This was Arabel's first time on an airplane, and she did great!  Things couldn't have gone more smoothly.  Sunday night was Arabel's first time to attend Mt. Island Church of Christ and hear Papaw preach!  After church, Mama Polly and Papa Clyde came over for some much needed visiting.  It was so nice to see them!  Polly fed Arabel her first apple (okay, Bel really just sucked on it). 

Throughout the week we were able to visit with Polly and Clyde, Bridget and Brian (though Arabel stayed and home and got much needed sleep), Carrie and Jessie (twice!), Jessie's boyfriend Dave, Ashley and Sean, Megan, and of course Mamaw and Papaw Wheeler!  We were all exhausted, but it was such a wonderful week.

Unfortunately, I forgot my phone in Texas so I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to!  Thankfully my mom sent me the ones she took :) 











 

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute!!! Thank you for sharing. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! I LOVE your blog! I am glad you decided to do one too, now I can really keep up with y'all! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're doing a blog now! I think it's so much fun. Can't wait to see what you guys are up to every week. ;)

    ReplyDelete