Where to begin....
The next weekend, Justin and I attended the marriage retreat for the couples at our church. We weren't allowed to bring the baby, so Miranda and Paul came into town to help Patty and Louis babysit. I felt so much better leaving her in such good hands! The retreat was awesome. I learned a lot and felt closer to Justin by the end of it; SUCCESS! :)
The week before Easter, Arabel and I decided to go see Aunt Traci and Emilia! We had a fabulous time and got to spend so much time together. I think we should do that MUCH more often! I can't describe our time together nearly as well as Traci can, so you can read about it here. During this week, Arabel turned 7 months old, and ate ALL new foods at Aunt Traci's house. She's growing so much!
I'm so thankful we got to see so much family during Easter weekend! Aunts, uncles, cousins, and brothers and sisters are the BEST! :) Arabel was also introduced to my old club Delta Gamma Rho at Harding University. She got to meet some of my Harding sisters and their babies!
Arabel's first Easter Sunday went very well! (Other than having to get up with her like 5 times during the sermon..)



Love, Love LOVE all the new pics! You are so beautiful and have a beautiful family! I am thankful for you.
ReplyDeleteMOM